Have you ever tried to print a web page and see that all the text and tables scramble here and there. Dont let your website visitors feel the same when they want to print an article from your website or save it as a PDF. The Print Friendly and PDF Button WordPress plugin makes it easy for you install this functionality without touching a line of code.
How Print Friendly & PDF Works
The Print Friendly & PDF button automatically creates printer friendly and PDF versions of your pages without the hassle of having to create a print CSS file. No coding, hacking or programming required. Simply install the Print Friendly & PDF plugin, activate, and choose settings for full customization. It also gives your user the ability to remove images and paragraphs of text, so they really only have to print exactly what they want.
Some nice features of the Print Friendly and PDF WordPress Plugin:
- The look and feel is fully Customizable. Choose your favorite print and PDF button, use a text link, or even use your own graphic.
- You can place the buttons exactly where you want them to be. Its easy to change margins, alignment, and pages for your Print and PDF button.
- Everything opens in the same page with On-Page-Lightbox. Have you noticed that other printer friendly buttons open new windows, or tabs? Not with Print Friendly & PDF button. It opens in a Lightbox so you your users stay on the page, and your WordPress website.
- The looks are professional looking for print and PDFs with branded headers.
- More repeats and new users. Your brand/URL are printed on the page or saved in the PDF so users remember your site and new users can find you.
Go ahead and install the Print Friendly and PDF Button WordPress Plugin for your blog/website and make your visitors happy. Keep them coming back for more.[button link="http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/printfriendly/" color="#009700" size="3" style="3" dark="0" square="1"] Download Print Friendly and PDF Plugin Now [/button]